I can't remember my log-in username.
If you do not remember your username or are still unable to log-in, please send an email with the subject Log-in Problem and provide your first name, last name,
and e-mail address that you used to register for the Wellness Challenge to
If you've sent an email to the address listed above, and have received a response. Please go through your email archives before emailing us again. Bookmark the email so it's easier for you to reference it in the future.
If you've already sent a message and have not received a response. Please contact us here.
I can't remember my password.
If you are unable to log-in to your account under "My Wellness," please follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Under the log-in screen, click on the <b> Recover it here</b> link.
2. The system will prompt you to enter your username. Enter the username you entered at the time of the blood draw registration. If you cannot remember your username, please refer to the "Username" log-in help section.
3. The system will then prompt you with your security question. Enter the answer exactly as you entered at the time of the registration. (do not worry aobut upper case letters. It is not case sensitive.)
4. If you answer the security question correctly, the system will generate a new random password and sent it to your email. Check your email account. It may take a few minutes before you receive it.
5. Follow the instructions in that email to log-in using the new temporary password and changing your password. You will now be able to log-in to your account.
6. If you are still unable to log-in, please send an email with the subject Log-in Problem and provide your first name, last name, and e-mail address that you used to register for the Wellness Challenge to email@example.com
Where can I see my results?
1. Point your browser to http://jcscwellness.org/
2. Click on the My Wellness tab on the top right corner.
3. Log-in using the account you created when you came to the Jain Center for
your biometrics and blood draw.
-If you have trouble logging in, see the How to recover your password" section above.
4. Complete the Health Risk Assessment Survey. This is a mandatory step. You will not be able to see your blood results if you have not completed the survey.
5. Click on the Biometric Results or Blood test results or Blood Test Results links to view your individual results.